Engineer, apologist and author of the new book “Arguing With Friends”, Paul Buller, will be discussing the various aspects of evangelism and discipleship. His practical tips on how to have meaningful discussions in a cogent and thoughtful manner, will help you to confidently reach out to nonbelievers, but doing so respectfully so friendships are maintained or strengthened. We will be live this Wednesday September 19th at 4:30 pm Pacific, 5:30 pm Mountain, 6:30 pm Central, 7:30 pm Eastern.
- Normally I wouldn't share a #fundraiser #campaign, but this #Christian #family desperately needs help! gofundme.com/a2w8k544 1 year ago
- If God can give inspiration to men to write books of the Bible, he could also inspire men to know what books are part of the Bible canon. 1 year ago
- God's Nickname Is Jehovah? wp.me/p1Lr0N-Pp 1 year ago
- Facebook Apologetics Study Group wp.me/p1Lr0N-Ry via @RazorSwift 1 year ago
- Here's but a sliver of my theocratic library. #JW #Watchtower https://t.co/1FvVuIWRqe 1 year ago