This is a Bible study that I did a few years ago with a JW who was a Ministerial Servant. I’ve learned a lot about the Jehovah’s Witnesses since then, and reflecting back I can hear what I could have said better. However, there’s enough on here to show the circular reasoning of the JW’s. We had been studying for many months at the time of this study, and despite him telling me that he’d “do some research” and follow up, he never came back. I tried to contact him -via phone- on several occasions, but he never called back. It should be clear from this audio, that meanings of words, scripture, and ultimately truth, just weren’t that important to him.
- Normally I wouldn't share a #fundraiser #campaign, but this #Christian #family desperately needs help! gofundme.com/a2w8k544 1 year ago
- If God can give inspiration to men to write books of the Bible, he could also inspire men to know what books are part of the Bible canon. 1 year ago
- God's Nickname Is Jehovah? wp.me/p1Lr0N-Pp 1 year ago
- Facebook Apologetics Study Group wp.me/p1Lr0N-Ry via @RazorSwift 1 year ago
- Here's but a sliver of my theocratic library. #JW #Watchtower https://t.co/1FvVuIWRqe 1 year ago